Give your silverware another dimension with personalized muslin bags.
S U P P L I E S
- Craft Ink/Acrylic Paint
- Scrap Cardboard, Paper & Fabric
- Cloth Bags
- Personalized Rubber Stamp
P R E P / B U Y Y O U R S U P P L I E S
- Order the cloth bags. You can get cotton or muslin bags online in bulk from Paper Mart or State Line Bag Co.
- Design your logo. I designed our logo using a combination of fonts and illustration purchased through Creative Market.
- Order your stamp. There are so many great custom stamp shops on Etsy. I sent our artwork to Stamphead Design Co. and she made us a beautiful rubber stamp of our logo.
S T A M P T H E B A G S
- Stamp a few samples on a piece of fabric or paper to test out how much ink and pressure you should be placing on your bags.
- Place the piece of cardboard in between the bag you're going to stamp; this will prevent the ink from bleeding through the bag.
- Stamp your bag and set aside to dry.
- Repeat steps 2 & 3 until complete.
These bags are great for any favor that cater to your wedding or party! Fill them with more than just silverware; candy, seeds, matches, candles, etc. They're the perfect little keepsake to take home from your event and the bags can be reused for years to come.
Here are some visual postcards from our wedding. xx